Saturday, November 10, 2012

I need a drink...

So...I have moved from Maryland to North Carolina and boy do I need a drink! A huge shout out to my awesome friend T for the help and support!  I am still feeling overwhelmed with unpacking, unhappy cats, my various injuries, and the search to find a bar so I can watch my Ravens game.  So in honor of my Ravens here is a great drink recipe.

The Baltimore Raven-tini

  • 3 oz Vodka 
  • 1 1/2 oz of cranberry juice 
  • 1/2 oz blue curacao
  •  1/2 oz sweet and sour mix
  •  1/2 of lemon-lime soda 
Pour ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake gently.  Add more Blue Curacao if color isn't purple enough.  Serve in a chilled Martini glass. Rim with sugar if desired. 
Horrible Photoshop, I know!!! 

Stay Tuned!
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment